Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Making a Comic is a Challenge But Fun!


Making a comic is really difficult. I want to achieve this skill, because-- hey I do want to make a Comic of my own someday or maybe even get a comic or my comic published in on of those big named comic Publications like Image,IDW and so on. Maybe become a penciller/inker for Marvel, DC and the like. But for now, "practice makes perfect," as they say.



I've got the drawing aspect down, perspective cuz my Dad is an architect so I learned from watching him and his critiques as a young boy trying to copy dads perspective drawing or elevation plans.  Down to the nitty-gritty, the process patterns comics gives to the comic artist.
For example when they know what kind of layout or when to make a bold paneling choice to exceed a writers expectations. I want to achieve that skill level but like all masters with talent and without. They all had motivation, experience, and a willingness to become better to hone their skills and the practice. Lots and lots of practice. So thanks for reading I really enjoy expressing myself here on my blog relaxes me as much as doodling.

No comments:

Post a Comment